Had a very stupid day. In the morning I got pulled out of my bed by my mother and she insist all of us go to park with her. so we went off. My sis is eighteen and I am sixteen. All those who went to the park are all aunties. It's a good sign that Singaporeans exercise but my sis and I felt so extra! she even joked that the sum of our age is less than the average age of the people there. haha. and they had the morning workout. I didn't want to do. It seemed dumb. Just then, the turned to left, which is somewhat the position I am standing and the lady called out "It's very easy, try to do."
Felt so malu-ated. Decided to do some jogging and not stay at that dumb place -.-" and So I went to jog around the whole park.. finished in a short while because the place is rather small..