Sunday, September 18, 2005

Great. Today's mid autumn =)
But it is raining outside my window now. hope that the rain will go away if not all celebrations will be ruined.
Mmm. I feel like going back to kop my instrument. Or at the least my mouthpiece out. haha. Been damn long since I touched it and I just feel like playing. BUt. the room is locked because cca is suspended and I wonder if I can sneak in to kop it. *hope i succeed*

hoohoo. I wanna go work immediately after my O's. Part time de. so if anyone has any connections that can help me find jobs please kindly tell me! Hmmmm. But say first, my schedule is quite messy coz err. band gonna take up my tuesdays thursdays and fridays. haha. MAYbe I wont go for all practices. Pon Tuesday? lalala~ okay nvm this is bad. haha but still I wanna earn money and I need to earn money.

4 more papers to go and that marks the end of my prelims! haha. aint I glad it's ending. hope that quin can go out with me. It's been damn long since the two of us ever went out together. hmm lemme think. the last time being more than a month ago. Really don't know where she will be in just 3 months time. Hmmm. still. thanks for being such a nice girl =)