Sometimes I dont know what I am doing. Went back to ny today and saw many people. Entered the room and felt very weird. Wasn't this where I came from? I still couldnt figure out many many things.. I felt really guilty. Disappointing someone I respect so much for the past 4 years. Please forgive me.
...
Maybe we haven't quite understand each other and we do not know each other's needs. I am feeling lost already. will you guide me along? gimme a concrete answer.. Maybe I was in the wrong as well but can we not fight over silly matters again? it's really very draining. for both of us.. accommodate each other ?
...
Hey zhuo jing! I love you girl! thanks for the day. really enjoyed myself chatting with you. all of us might have changed. for the better or for the worse but I am really glad coz you still remember the existence of me.. thanks.