Sunday, November 19, 2006

I am tired! havent been updating coz I was too lazy.
Ok! Today has been a fun-filled day. Every Sunday evening I will get super DUper high. Went to singapore art museum coz HSBC organized this "Sign and Tell" session where they will sign a story and plan events for little kids. It was very imteresting and I think we enjoyed ourselves lots. We then went to SMU to cut a cake! It tasted good even though there wasn't any egg in it. had a super enjoyable lesson and guess WHAT. I got 97 for my test! haha. and I know where my 3 marks got deducted. lol. mmm. falling in love with signing. I am having the tendency to sign to ppl now when I wanna tell them something, only to realize that they do not know sign language. >.<

here comes the second part of the day. went BUGIS to find my shopping gang ck and et. haha. it was super fun! we shopped and ate. and I found one shirt that I really like and so I bought it! haha. =) shopping RAWKS!

Mm. havent been sleeping well recently. something is still in my mind. I can't stand it anymore.. coz I am tired..

Who will help me unwind?
I think there's only one person who can unwind it..