Thursday, December 07, 2006

I went to the zoo finally =)
please do not say that I am crazy and childish. You will find your childhood back there somehow. Though it was my only off day, I am glad I went to the zoo. and of course I am thankful to the person who went with me. Please stay by me.. don't ask me the why coz I don't know the reason as well.

I probably want to thank njcsb once again as well. special thanks to my section, jh and ode. you guys made my band life interesting! =) really couldn't imagine how life will be without band.

work is starting again. I seem to be rather packed this holiday but I am glad I played a lot. I may regret later for not spending time studying this holiday but for now, I am certainly doing things that I am enjoying and that I would not have any regrets. Shall take a step at a time and see how things go.