I met up with pikachu today. Pikachu is an imaginary character who likes to bully me all the time. The last time I met Pikachu was probably more than a year ago. had fun out. Wq came later and we went bowling! I got 109! haha.. super funny coz the two of them kept counting the number of 'long go' they got..
walked around the whole of marina square trying to find shoes coz something stupid happened to me again. In the end I managed to find charles and keith and so I got flats that I am comfortable with after visiting many shops. I realize that my foot is not fully recovered. I feel like running. But I can't. =(
After that I met up with 6f. It wasn't some big event. Just a simple gathering. I saw the photos that we took during ms chua's wedding. Everyone changed a lot. hope to develope these photos someday! yes. I am glad eugene, zhiquan and kenneth turned up today. it's always nice having them around coz they're probably the few that made me feel relaxed whenever I talk to em. Took bus back w eugene and we chatted non-stop. it's really amazing how primary school friends can still have so much to share. thanks for listening to me ranting non-stop! all the best to you too. study hard and hopefully we will meet up soon!
Ok! time to rest soon. tmr still must go to NIE for band. TIRED! Hmm. well I chose this path. smilez. tmr will be a great day out with the bandees as well. =)