I think that I am a naughty girl today. I pon physics lecture and chem make up and stayed in the band room. crapped a lot with carmen and I find it very relaxing staying inside.. O and one achievement of the day: I managed to help carmen cream her slide and it's SO MUCH smoother now. haha. please be GRATEFUL to me. =) I certaintly do live up to being the most fussy person when it comes to the slide.
It draws upon me that emotions are evanescent; but is this really true? As we grow older, our perception of life has changed. We do not fantasize that much anymore. We are more receptive and will tend to embrace whatever that is coming our way with a more positive feel.
perhaps that's part of growing?
I wonder how it feels to be a kid; where innocence overwhelm everything else and that vehement enthusiasm adds a glow to one's life..