Sunday, September 02, 2007

i hate you. i hate you. i hate you.
Images of you keep appearing. Why is it that things just won't disappear.. certain things are seared onto my mind deeply and somehow I just can't erase them. People keep telling me things about you though I don't even have the SLIGHTEST interest to know at all.. pls go away.

I should be studying. in fact I am studying. I seem to be drowned in this timeless dimension where I lost touch with time.. I have got no idea how things work and how thay are supposed to work. will anyone tell me how to live my life? I am quite sick of studying. even though my life now is rather relaxed with no extra burdens to worry about.

came back from chalet yesterday. it was quite fun coz a super big family gathering and I was bbq-ing until my eyes became teary. time simply flies! Why do people grow old? and how exactly do people commit to each other - giving each other their blessing and trusting each other?

kinship, friendship, love r/s all have an intangible relationships with trust; which is difficult to find and hard to sustain. Mm.

ok! my dad is coming back tmr. i miss him! really miss him lots! I am glad that he will be back soon..