Thursday, November 08, 2007

Been missing in action for quite some time. To those who care about me, just wanna tell you that I am doing fine. A's started and it will end someday soon. haha.

Somehow I am not sure of how I am going to embrace whatever's coming my way but what I do know is that there are certain group of people and things that I will hold dearly to. Let's just hope that my life wouldn't have another 360 degree change again. Looking back now, jc is really a period of time where people change the most -for the better or for the worse.

went to kap to study today! couldn't really absorb anymore coz I thiink that I am a little saturated and I can't wait for the whole exam period to end. Mm. I saw someone I know at kap but that person didn't see me. Seeing people always triggers certain memories.

o and I read national geographic the other day and it described why and how people keep memories with them. When certain issue causes someone to have very strong emotions entailed within, this memory will be stored vividly inside the brain. They are etched so deeply such that the recollection of these memories will evoke the inner emotions of one.

Mmm.. isn't that interesting?

how often do people want to hold on to memories? and how often do people even bother about what exactly memories are? is it just a segment of life that people encounter or is there something more than that? Do we get to choose what we want to remember and what we want to forget?

haha. I do not wish to think. alright! i am gonna study now.

p.s. Quiny if you're reading this, i just wanna say thanks for always being around! i love you! =) study hard for your exams and we shall meet someday soon alright?