HELLO EVERYONE!
I am back here again because there is this sudden urge to blog. Ever since I ended my last paper on 21st nov, I have stayed at home fully only on 6th dec. In other word, I spent almost every single day out =)
I listened to saga candida and it reminded me of many njcsb people. ok! Since I lost the skill of writing lengthy essays, I shall write down things that I have done during the hols that are more significant..
Although Jc seemed to be the worst in my life, I have learnt pretty much and I seriously want to thank mei ping, wen qi and justin for making my days during the two horrendous years. couldn't quite imagine how bad my life can be without them. Mm. we went to celebrate mp's bdae yersterday at mind cafe! it was a super early celebration coz I am leaving sg soon. we had fun! and i like the UGLY UGYLY card game. haha. we had to hit the UGLY monsters upon seeing 3 identical cards and I collected the most number of cards. WAHAHA! n it's funnny seeing mp n wq's SloW reaction during e game =) Mm. Justin is going to ns soon. and so it means that I will not be able to meet him..
another event would be the escape outing! for once, 8 ppl attended the class outing organized by me! n wq! yuanyuan mp wq weixing yuxing kp n justin came. I was quite excited coz I have nv been to escape though it has opened for 7 years already! heh.Go cart was quite dumb coz I didn't know how to accelerate initially and mp overtook me just like that! so I am like a small turtle crawling behind. heh. n wq's vehicle got banged by someone n she was stuck. e guys had no problem though! yupp! it was a memorable day and I met many people, esp those from ny.
grad night went past just like that as well. spent quite a lot of money though! I was quite happy initially until someone said something. o well. I remembered our senior's grad night in 2006. Somehow, I just can't help but to recall the past. Anyway, the hotel room has yy mp wq justin shuming n me! after the dinner we played cards n then decided to take a walk outside. For some weird reason I was super high the entire night and can be crowned to be the most hyped up person of the night. I guess that I was too noisy but heck. heh. we walked to esplanade, passed fullerton, sch and eventually reached lau pa sat. it reminded me of SYF 07. justin bought carrot cake n fried kway teow while jh bought sugar cane. it's quite a scene to see 8ppl sitting in a circle at 3am to eat ( and I think the chilli that night was the root cause for my cough now!) we then went back to the hotel n slept a little while before wq mp n I went to shop at raffles city with our watery eyes to buy banana biscuit and guava fruit juice proudly sponsored by wq. o! and the hotel room has a balcony which gives a bird's eye view in that area. I like the feeling of the wind brushing against my face. Staring blankly ahead, how I wished that time will pause coz I dont my life to change again.
njcsb had farewell dinner at mr ho's house on 9th dec. somehow we just got to bring friends along with us as we grow and move forward. not many turned up but it was a rather simple n dedicated dinner.
I went east coast park with HELP people to cycle. the turn out rate was SUPER DUPER BAD. we cycled in the rain and to the obs campus in which the HELP camp was held this year! Due to the rainy season, it started to rain immediately after we got our bikes >.< we went ahead nonetheless. I could feel the minute raindrop entering my eyes and that my eyes squinted. I like to see how little raindrops land on the wet ground and then slowly disappear, leaving a trace mark everywhere. Same goes for the sea. Ripples followed and wave currents superimpose to give the sea surface a wavery shape n figure. haha. for the trees, rain tickled down, giving a frosty image =) Don't you think that rain can be beautiful as well? The misty effect makes one's eyesight blur, allowing one to immerse herself in her own world..
yupp! so that's all about my jc life =)
secondary sch
i met up w my dear ym! I like talking to her n we spent one whole day at bbdc because we forgot to bring our IC out. LOUSY!!! nycb batch 05 met up on 2dec as well. ym, aiwen, elissa, jac, yasi, margaret and quin turned up. we simply spent the entire day at new york new york eating n chatting. Some people never change but it's good to know how everyone is doing. heh. QUIN! though i met you for a short while, I always feel comfortable with you around no matter what happens.
after meeting them, I went town to shop with jusin n alvin =)
haven't got the time to meet up w 2/4 peeps. sorry!
4/10 outing's gonna be on 26th dec. hope that i can make it! =D
primary school
guess what? 12 turned up for pri sch gathering. it's AMAZING. kenneth ng, kangdi, zq, nic, jinghui, wenshu, peiwen, xiaojie, ji yue n charmaine attended. this impromptu outing was held at eugene's house. thank you for hosting us! We didn't do much. just played cards such as monopoly n dai dee! n we had fun taking pictures with eugene's mac book. yay! it's great having them around for years =) special thanks goes to kenneth, zq n eugene =) thanks for always remembering me..
the year is coming to an end n I wonder how things will change next year again.Shall be optimistic den =) lastly, to this special person, I just want you to know that you're someone important to me. I will try my best to hold on. you too k!