Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Hey guys. sorry for not updating!

I shall update a little bit for now. I am currently working! today is my 9th day at work. In the past I always wonder how the working class is like and I think I have experienced how it feels like. Firstly, I hate squeezing the MRT everyday! oh my goodness. Sometimes it is SO BAD that you're ALMOST in complete physical contact with a total stranger and you 2 are separated by just 2 pieces of cloth, which means to say, your clothes and the person's clothes.

Another bad thing about mrt is that adult fare is REALLY EXPENSIVE. im broke. really brokee from taking public transport! I miss the 45cents bus fare no matter where i go. To those who are still enjoy the privilege of paying only 45cents, please treasure your precious moment. The only console about the train is that it connects me to people who were once part of my social circle. I have met quite a few ny girls n others from all places.

Anyway! I have turned 19. There's a group of ppl that I must thank. First and foremost, to my dearest 204 peeps - eunice joanne junhua chokwan & tong chong! you girls are really special to me coz no matter how far we are apart, you all nv fail to remember my bdae =) thanks girls. it's always v heart warming to meet up w you all!

okay! next! thanks to my section n jh! thanks for e card n your ang bao. haha. first time i received money as a present but it's quite good in some way coz I need that a lot =)

special thanks to josephine n jh for coming to my house with a cake! yes i was taken aback coz I seriously didnt expect you 2 to appear at my house! hahaha! thanks. really.

thanks to my jc friends! wenqi meiping cheng luan justin. here's to all e jan babes! haha. meiping! thanks for co-ordinating =) hard on you le. hehe.

lastly to this impt someone! thanks for e cake n ur surprise! haha. i was stunned once more.

yupp. enough said. thanks to those who remembered my bdae. from pri sch, sec sch n jc life, thank all who managed to stay in my life!