Yesterday was a fulfilling day. I figured that Thursday is my most-packed day because I have lessons from 8.30am to 6.30pm. It's really quite hard to stay awake throughout the day! gosh! but I am glad that both OB&D and IT lessons are fun and entertaining!
I was busy trying to settle mooncake orders yesterday and next week I will be busy delivering mooncakes!! haha thank you all for supporting me =) you guys rawk my world. Not to mention, I must thank yy for being such a superb CGL to be! Thanks kenneth, jh, al, qiqi, ming, mf, samuel+lyn+Alan+rachelle & justin for buying mooncakes from me! :D
Yes. By the time COR meeting ended at night, it was already 10 plus. As we were discussing with camp mottos, I realized that both my mottos have very deep meaning.
1) Unspoken trust forges friendship for life
2) Embrace the future - this is all where it starts
Even though I thought of these 2 mottos within a short time, what went through my mind was how HI felt through their journey in life. haha anyway! it's time for programmers to JIAYOU!!! we must make a good itinerary! =) I sincerely pray hard for Thailand to stop all protest and end the state of emergency so that I can go there!!
*prays*
As I travelled home, I realized that someone has awakened the hidden band passion within me. I reminisce the past where I was a crazy girl over band and that I will jump and smile everyday in school during band prac!! haha. And because of the fact that I sit at the last row, I ALWAYS sway to the music when I am resting and Josephine will say that im SIAO. Mm. I wanna be immersed in music again, but I am not too sure of how things will go. Next sememter, if possible, I would like to play at NIE- purely for the interest and the passion and nothing else. I find it quite amazing that someone can actually make me open up a little for I haven't really found crazy people in NTU to make me behave the way I do in NJ.
OKAYYYY. time for work. I am gonna play lanterns tmr =) yay!!