..I am trying, trying really hard...
I had a dream last night about you and it turned out to be a nightmare for me. why? How I wish that such dreams will never appear ever again coz it's a torture going through all these. I dreamt that you appeared in my life again even though reality begs to differ.
please get these all out of my mind. I am suffocating.
Being mentally exhausted, I went Central with my siblings to have lunch. We travelled all the way there just to eat Manhantten fish market and we had Macha Zen from Azabu Sabo as well.
As my brother and I made our way back, we passed by penisula plaza (next to Funan to IT Mall). It struck me that zj had accompanied me to this building once very LONG ago before my jc life started to exchange something. My brother and I then boarded 174 and the scorching hot sun made us very uncomfortable - we both had headache.
......
Plaza Singapura - went there after my last O level paper to watch harry potter.
Town.
NJC.
Nygh.
Band.
KAP.
Bt Timah.
.......
for goodness sake, I think I should start studying and find better stress management.
=(