Thursday, February 19, 2009

I remember vividly what happened one year ago. even though she left us physically, I know that she's always spiritually with us. Her gentleness touches everyone's heart and she seeks no wealth and fame, but to spread her love and lead a simple life. The blanket that I have used for years gave me warmth every night and it always take me a moment to realize that she's no longer around. I miss her.

...

I am really getting tired. will society be cruel to everyone? I am trying hard to fight and it's always a competition againt myself. ha. at this point in time, I must thank j for his support all these while - thank for providing me an outlet whenever I am suffocating. I really couldn't quite imagine life without you =)

also, i would like to thank my dearest qs! your translation of sx sounds DAMN SICK can >.< thank you for always motivating and pushing me on. Hopefully, I can reciprocate your kindness to you too.

& of course, not to mention my beloved family for their immense love that they have for me. I Love you all too =)

...

vday went past last saturday! It was my first time celebrating it and I enjoyed myself. haha. saw a swiss watch that costs SGD760! omg. haha but it's really pretty for the face of the watch was hand carved! I shall work towards owning that watch. heh. well, it looked really dumb to see the whole stretch of Orchard filled with couples and that almost every girl is holding a bouquet of flower in her hands. Undeniably, vday is a special occasion to express your love, but don't you think that receiving a flower on just any random day makes one elated and even happier? everyday can be vday as long as couples have each other in them.

Probably, the sweetest thing about vday is not so much on the luxurious gifts and passionate affection just on the day itself. I really admire old couples when they hold hands and walk together. The true test of love is full of skeptism and only time can reveal the so called undying love that one has previously pledged. I sincerely wish, when I grow old one day, my partner will continue to hold my little hand and walk me round the streets =) that's gonna be really sweet!

...

alright. it's 5.30am now. just had a 3hr of sleep and now I gotta face the harsh reality of life once more. ganbatte!