LAST DAY OF WORK. YAY =)
The day has finally come. I am finally given my well deserved holiday once again :) So many more things for me to do. When will I ever be FREE and not be tied up with countless things for me to handle?
Well, I guess probably not because I am not someone who can stand myself having nothing to do & rotting at home, even though staying at home ONCE IN A LONG WHILE IS GOOD.
okayy!! going M'sia on Sunday & after I come back it'l be all the FOC stuff & my BS2. I seriously seriously need to go practice! o, on a side note, my instructor is Shalini once again! oh my. really cool seeing her after 3 years? haha. fate brings people apart and brings them together. A new semester is coming and I will try really hard to juggle everything once again. Though there's more stuff for me to do this coming semester but I am confident that I will be able to handle everything.
& of course I wanna thank my special someone for always being there for me. Sometimes, I really couldn't imagine life without you because you make such a big part of me.
thanks :)