Monday, September 07, 2009

wow. life's hectic and time is passing faster than ever! despite being really caught up with my own work, I extend my heartfelt thanks to those who responded to my email and supported me for my canvassing.

To Shi Min my dear junior! I was elated to receive your sms reply. you're one that I miss a lot but due to our super busy and caught up schedule, we havent got a chance to meet ever since HCI concert last year. good luck for your A's and I am sure you'll do well!

To Tong hai, though we haven't met for really long, but I must say that you're a really nice person to be with! Will always remember the times spent working at far east =) thanks for being a big brother of mine.

Perhaps, these are some of the people that I hold truely to. Friends may be far apart, they may be isolated and so caught up in their own world that they tend to forget each other's existence. I always believe that no matter how busy one is, as long as there's willingness to sustain the friendship, one will always find time for the other. It might not be a meeting or gathering where you have to meet up each other -- even a simple sms greeting or a msn hello will make a difference to one's life because it simply means that the person is being remembered :)

As long as the heart is there.. friendship can be felt deep within the soul.

I admit that I might have occassionally isolated myself due to the pile of work I have on hand but to friends I hold dearly to, note that you're always remembered.

Thanks to those who made my life meaningful.