Wednesday, June 08, 2011

My soul resonates with the music.

As I stepped into Singapore Conference Hall, I can't help but to recollect the memories many years back then. It's 2 am now and my brain is really tired from the long day out but I felt really happy today. I couldn't describe the feeling but coming together with the band people makes me feel really warm. As I was immersed in the music, I began thinking about my life back in NJ. I recalled the first time I stepped into the band room and how Mr Ho wrote my chinese name on the white board. haha. anyway, it's the 10th year since I know quiny & the 6th since I know jh and all.

I am thankful to this group of friends who stayed with me through thick and thin and I certainly do value these people very much. Realized that I haven't made much friends in NTU and that is really quite sad. Alright! it's time for bed. good night guys!