great. I felt like an idiot. both yesterday and today. When I went back to school yesterday I found out that my trigger was stuck. And no matter how much oil I add, trigger just wont listen to me. stuck. heartache. seniors came back and suddenly I found something in band again. *hugs sunyang* .. haha. me and sy went to pasar malam and then ate food. heh. great. i love food.. went home. drained out. was pissed off. had mood swing. so. Mmm. was kinda not in the correct state of mind but glad eunice was there. thanks eunice. you rawk!
just came back from esplanade. watched hillary hahn cum sso concert. she's amazing. and sso sounded good. hah. but I was really too tired to really hear what's happening. sry ms chong! lol. Had a long day today. Im glad i had fun. saw liang n ying ling at esplanade. had a shock. And i realised that i ALWAYS bump into their family members at esplanade and everytime I will try to hide or run away when I see them. heh.
papers are coming back. not much comment about it though. Hmm. people who didnt do very well dont give up k. you still have the time to bia! yes! everyone shall bia! Mmmm. and I think I seriously need to get down to work. my heck care attitude gonna lead me to nowhere...