Tuesday, May 03, 2005

okay. been busy for the past few days. I am glad that I am officially off band. hahaz. I can finally have all the time to myself after staying in band for about three and a half years. It's tiring. hmm. can be enjoyable at times but it can drain all my energy too.

went istana for performance yesterday. kinda screwed it up i guessed. we saw rochelle. yay. she looks short =x ... haha. maybe we grew taller!.. rochelle I really miss seeing you. somehow your presence gives me a sense of security. boo. monica, sam, sm and I roamed around istana. woohoo. i love the carpet grass! we took some photos. -nice feeling- i ran back to our meeting place thinking that we were running late. and I saw my friend. only managed to say hi. and that's it. haha. nvm. okayy. we went back to kap. saw someone but think he couldnt recognise and I couldnt be bothered to go say hi.

went off after eating ice-cream. it hurts. really hurts me to see them. or rather, he. was trying so hard to hold my tears back. the earlier night, i dreamt that he was dead. and i was frightened. it seemed to real. I got no idea how long i can seee them still. yes. I do not want to regret after they're gone. treasure them. keep the faintest memories. they dont recognise who I am. but it's okay. I could still remember the times.. i was still so young and innocent then.

Can anyone tell me what I should do now. My life is messy.