Saturday, August 13, 2005

I realised.

I haven't talked to you for damn long.
the last time being like 3 months ago.
and even before that
I hardly talk to you.
hardly talk to you anymore.

Part of me is still in the past.
Why am I so stupid.
I can't help but to think of you.

Our lives are so separated.
We are both in our own world.
I guessed that you would probably
have forgotten me.
But never will I forget you.

Sigh.

Prelims are coming
and I am so screwed.
Please wake up.
I seriously do not know what my problems are.
And I am to tired to find the problems.

We are all talking about jcs and stuff.
And I am like stuck in my own world.
Often a time I wonder why.
Why do all these happen?
How different would life be if not for these?

Maybe
I should really do soul-searching.
Like what someone said,
if there are no whys in this world
there wont be science
and life would not be interesting.

Okay.
I shall not waste time here.
good night all.