oh my. someone please save me. My mind is totally off today. I got no idea. It's been long since I have that feeling. Shan't elaborate on that.. Can't seem to concentrate at all..
Then. I was talking to someone. Will I still be part of a jc band?
I don't know I told myself I wouldnt but somehow I miss band so much these days. All the music. The fun. The bandees. And of course the seniors. Will it only be part of nycb? or will I go further than that? I thought that I have let go a long time ago.. but I didn't. Whenever I hear band music, things.are.just.so.different. I should really go plan my stuff. It's in a mess now actually. Apart from studying, studying and studying, I don't do anything else. I don't hate studying but I don't see why I am studying. haha. *shrugs*
My future is so bleak. Studies is one thing. School is one thing. But there's something else that I haven't really learn. Something that I hope won't happen to me for it is really tiring. I am scared of it.
okay. I should be studying now. But I cant get into the mood to. Listening to band music now. (: