Saturday, July 01, 2006

A little lag to post this but hey!

APPASSIONATA X RAWKS!

I am glad I went back to play even though I have paper the next day and I didnt really study for my common test. The main reason of why I went back is because of my dearest conductor Mr Lee. Thank you so much for everything. The alumni has got people of working age, of which my section has got a 24 year old senior. Sounds old! haha. but all of them came back for Mr Lee, and for their love for their Alma Mater. It's amazing how ny alumni is still strong. Every year without fail seniors of all ages come back to play. It's the spirit that we all have. Now I finally understand why people do go back despite their busy schedules. I would say the most important reason is because of Mr Lee, followed by the passion for music and lastly, its the bonds and friendships made throughout their years back in ny! I love my seniors. Somehow they triggered my fond memories of the past and made me feel home and welcomed. This is the type of feeling that I can never ever get elsewhere. yupp! Also, I must comment, GREAT JOB trombone! you guys done well. Improved alot and I am sure if you guys continue to work hard you'll be one of the best section =) I believe in you all. Let band be part of your wonderful memories in your hearts =) hehe. Concert was simply a blast! After that I had dinner along the riverside.. the ambience is really sweet. Haven't been out like this before (:

Okay. So that's the very very exciting part. god bless me for my common test. haha. I will fail physics/chem/maths/econs/gp. Basically, all the subjects. >.< I don't deny I havent studied much but at least I enjoyed myself lots during the holidays and hence I do not feel so bad for not doing badly. Come to think about it, this year will come to an end soon! haha. After A lvl I will go study for another 3~4 years and then I will go to work and face the challenges in the society! so exciting! haha. and maybe soon after, I will see all my friends getting married or maybe some leaving Singapore to go overseas to pursue their interests or anything else. Life's just gonna be like that? no one knows.

Gonna zzz. later wake up to watch soccer. haha. thrilling mathes today! Portugal vs England and Brazil vs France. Germany won last night! KLOSE! He rawks man. haha. *idolise him* Hopefully world cup will end soon so that I can have more time..