Monday, May 21, 2007

Had the very first band prac after the syf.. and as predicted, I screwed up everything. too many things thrown to me at one shot and I do not know where to first lay my hands on. give me some time to plan and settle how we should move on =)
Somehow I realized that my section is actually quite steady. haha. ignoring the tempo that we are not very accustomed to and stuff, generally all of them can play. so now it's me to work hard. yucks. my skills are too LOUSY. i need to improve! Practise more? I would love to but I am not too confident of my ability to cope with so many things at one shot.

Family, friends, studies, cip and band is gonna drive me crazy again. haha. Mm. I wish to play for appassionata! which falls on 20th July. and etude falls on 22nd July! i think my school work will be in a delirious state once more if i dont focus. but there's so many things that I must commit to. I feel obliged to play for both concerts. but. I don't know. I really don't. .. mm.. shall just wait and see..

okay great! i shall not think anymore. still must go do my wonderful gp homework.. if not my teacher will come after me.. and I am SURE i dont want that to happen.

Mm! im beginning to fall in love with FANTASY VARIATION! it's a nice song!please come for etude! haha.. =) this is probably gonna be my last ever decent concert (: