Saturday, May 12, 2007

I am an emotionless freak. yesterday simply went passed just like that. It was an ordinary day for most of us, but for njcsb, it was a total different story.

Pouring rain lashed relentlessly in the wee hours. Coupled with strong wind, I could feel the minute raindrop falling on my skin and my blazer was stained with little droplets as well. I walked into the school, with a little excitement surging within me. We have worked so hard just for this day. but, what exactly is this day for?

I step into the once so familar place. thoughts ran wild in my mind. I couldn't think. maybe because of the fact that I went through this process 2 years ago, I couldn't feel the anxiety. and up the stage we go. everyone wasn't really mentally very well prepared. time is tickling to fast for anyone to realize what we were doing. Sometimes I wish that I have magical powers to freeze the time and control the world around me.

I didn't know what to say or what to do. When I played dixie, i probably got possessed. for a split moment, my eyes were glued to mr ho. the audience seats were blurred. I knew that I needed to play it. and play it well. I watched carefully at mr ho trying to follow him. By the time I finished playing it, my left hand was shivering. I seemed to have lost control of my body.

as we left the stage, every one was silent. i saw ms chong and she talked to me. we went back to school to keep our instruments. along the way I couldn't sort out my thoughts. we had lunch at marina square and I knew that my life was going to change again. Who shall guide me along now?

as we re-entered s.c.h, I saw a few friends. probably only yumin will make me smile among the crowd. coz I am no longer interested in knowing the whole world. I just want a few friends who will make me smile n listen to me whine when I am down. and of coz I am glad meeting yixi too. She has always been a very friendly girl and yeap, she makes me laugh with her too. =)

I went home. brain too exhausted to think. what I know is that there are many things waiting for me to complete. I need to re-adjust myself.

I need to thank many for this syf. it's probably the last one ever. thanks every njcsb member for all their effort. etude's coming!

thanks mortal for ur encouragement! it's sweet of you remembering it.

yupp. everyone please get a good rest before embarking on a new journey..