below is an extract stolen from quiny's blog. pardon me!
"We are the music while the music lasts."
...its not that I don't want to move on. I want to. but there's just this significant part in the past that I don't want to let go. Never let go, if I ever had the chance to hold it tight. if I am holding it too tightly, it wouldn't cross my mind to let go. and I can't even make up one simple reason for letting go. just let me hold on to it, I will be satisfied.
the first thing that I really enjoyed, enjoying it from top to toe, from my heart to my fingers, is band.
it meant so much to me. I can feel a different part in me that is enjoying what I am doing. its a feeling that I never had before. and for this enjoyment, I am willing to put in everything that I have. I really love it to the end of the world.
there's nothing that can replace the meaning of band in my heart. it just meant so much. I can't explain it with words..
*......*......*.....*.....*.....*
YES. that is where we both CAME from.. nobody is able to erase the memories. not even time. even if people change over time, the friendship that was built ultimately strengthens. I am sure that it will last. To quiny, yumin and zj, nycb '02~'05 will remain etched in our hearts. let's embrace the future together!