I should be studying now. but apparently I couldn't bring myself to do so.
I went causeway point yesterday to repair my phone, again. I used to be a big NOKIA fan last time. I hate to admit but seriously, I feel that NOKIA products are getting from bad to worse. it's a fall from grace. ouch*. Their customer service may be good but ultimately it's the products that really matter, isn't it?
thoughts have been running wild in my mind. my life for the next one month or so will be crazy. everyday will be packed. I look forward to it. A busy and hectic life forever beats a monotonous life.
Mmm. I borrowed a book from the library last night! and hopefully i can find time to finish the whole book =)
we have often taken certain thing for granted in life.. when will people start to appreciate things that they have now? the fear of losing is often unbearable but we probably got to accept reality..