hello guys. I am back. Life is always so happening back in Sg.
I took my first driving lesson today. Surprisingly, I ended up learning how to drive a manual car instead of an auto car. It was pretty fun and thrilling! There's probably a lot more to learn before I can go take the test and go drive on the road all by myself. haha.
I went to bt timah today, only to recall my school days where I had spent 6 years of my life taking the same route to school. Met quite a few people and it always feels good to know how the people around you are doing.
As I had lots of free time, it struck me to go walk around town area. Walking aimlessly for two and a half hours didn't make me tired. I haven't walked around or shopped alone for ages, hahaha. Anyway as I was walking, someone asked me for direction to go G2000. Apparently I do not go PS often and therefore I am not able to give him directions! Shortly this guy started to initiate a conversation and I walked off. Pardon me for being so rude, I just don't like meeting new people this way.
Went starbucks for a Meeting. So much more things to do and I have received the Letter from NTU. I have gotten into the course that I chose but most of my friends got into Business while I am the only one in Accountancy so far. Should I go appeal? I don't really like doing things alone as much as last time.
It's late. I am starting work tmr again. Wouldn't it be good if I can get paid without working?? ha. I should just go find ways to make more money! good night!