Sunday, May 11, 2008

happy mother's day to all wonderful mothers in the world =)n happy birthday to py! next time you kids can celebrate both mother's day n mother's birthday all in one day. sounds cool eh.

haha anyway, i realized that the number of posts this year is pathetic! Ok. that doesn't really matter coz I figured that not many will vsit my blog. It's May 2008! very soon my long holiday will end and there's still a couple of things I need to do. btw! I have finally sorted out my photos and developed them. this time round i developed 350+ photos and i think it hang the photoshop's computer. hahah~ I am so glad I finally forced myself to do it when I fell sick on wed 2 weeks ago. Just a side note, it really makes a difference when you develop the photos and when you simply store hundreds n thousands of photos in ur computer.

I went for a walkaton yesterday with my dad. it's the official opening of the southern bridges and it's pretty interesting. Shall go there again at night someday =) Many ministers graced the occasion and media came as well.

I am now waiting for my driving lesson which is at 1.45pm. hope I can pass on my first try! afterwhich i can start driving people around singapore! hahaha! Meanwhile I shall oontinue to finish up Inuyasha. I am finally at episode 162 after dunno how many months.

The working society is really different from the days back in school. My brother asked my maths today and I really find it very challenging n thrilling to solve maths questions even though I forgot quite abit. Hope that I can find tuition! =) for it keeps my brain alive.

happy sunday!