Friday, May 16, 2008

Been a movie craze for the past few months and I personally do not think that movies nowadays are really that fantastic and brilliant anymore. Watched Iron Man, Forbidden Kingdom, Dance of the Dragon & What happens in Vegas recently and for most action movies, the plot is forever the same. The good versus evil and good always triumphs over evil, don't they?

Went Vivo last night to catch 'What happens in Vegas'. It's a pretty good! Do catch it if you're free guys.. It's hilarious and entertaining and to top it all, it's something that is quite close to our lives. 'Sometimes we will only treasure things only after losing it.' How true is this?

It struck me again and I do not wish to dispute this fact. Why is it that humans only know how to treasure and yearn for what they once had after losing it? Why can't they learn to protect it while things are still in their control and they still have the upper hand?

I am trying hard to make the best of whatever I have and sincerely hope that above depicted scenario will not happen to me,or to the people around me anymore for the feeling is tormenting.

So, another week has passed. I am seeing a lot of things around me and I am beginning to be realize and become more apprenhensive. At the end of the day, unscrupulous humans will just turn your world upside down.

Alright. I am tired! anyway i went to jog at 6.30am on thursday morning! Quite shocked by the fact that I actually did managed to wake up to run. YES. TO RUN. I am trying to exercise more in order to lose fats. hahaha!! and I realized that trombone playing helps keep my arm in shape. Office Work can make a woman's arm grow super FLABBY which is DISGUSTING. I wouldn't want to be like that someday! it's Scary.

good night to all! happy weekend!