hello!
Sorry for not updating my blog.. been really caught up with work for the past few days. The whole of August went passed just like that - a little unbelievable for me to realize how fast time is passing.
Well, for this month I did lots of things. I watched NDP 2008 with my sis and took some really good photos! =) Went zz's 21st party, had picnic under the stars with my dearest OG-Hermes, sent my dear yumin off at changi airport, took M5 test (I am glad I passed it), failed driving test, attended NBS DnD and had lots of fun. Now I am embarking on COR Project..i just came back from chinatown today with YL and Tab to source for tour agencies..
Exciting hur? I totally agree that uni life is really hectic. Sometimes I laugh at myself for being so silly the last time round. Now that I am in it, I can somewhat recognize why certain things happened the last time. Let's just hope that history don't repeat itself. Alright! I will try to write a longer and more meaningful post next time..
*yawns*