I'm listening to Abba Gold and it reminds me of nycb. Argh!! I miss nycb!! I wonder if I should go watch the concert this coming monday. As much as I still love listening to band music, I am more or less detached from band. I miss njcsb too. *ouch*
Went NTU for freshmen welcome ceremony. It was a get-together with many people, like liying, jiamin, ferrarina, eunice wong and many other familiar faces! GOSH! I never knew that I will meet them today and what really excites me is that I can be classmates with chokwan, eunice & Joanne again! Miss the fun we once had before.
As the day progresses, I must admit that I got a little skeptical. Many thoughts ran through my mind. On a side note, like what rachelle mentioned, Hermes guys are gentlemen and I really appreciate all the help offered by them =) we watched 'The Mummy' at Jurong point and I personally do not think that it is a very worthy movie to watch.
o I met up ee chan & Harry last night! we had fun at the arcade and thank you harry for the treat! =)
Time to go do my stuff.