went to town yesterday after my paper yesterday. went to eat Seafood Platter at manhatten fish market and I saw shuyi and chiu hui (the girl who always bully me >.<)haha. yeap. walked around for a little while and saw another familiar someone. I think I met this person at zz's party! haha. but I couldn't really recall his real name.
Yupp. it was raining when we walked from ps to borders. MADNESS. I haven't walked this much for a v long time already. haha. as we walked past, we saw part of the christmas lightings. this year they used blue as the main colour and candy is the theme! haha. the lollipops looked kinda pretty and I had the urge to eat them up. ha.
pretty right?
i like the colour combination!
=)
haha. yes. maybe one day I will go walk around orchard myself =)Yupp. so when we went to borders to browse through the books, I realized that I always make my way to the geography section. I think that I really love the nature and geog related stuff. WHy didn't I study geog!! It's something that I really love. hurhur. haha. Took the bus home and was REALLY TIRED. thank you for taking e bus home with me coz I know you're tired as well!
Mm ok back to reality,
TIME TO STUDY.
>.<