went to wq to mac to study! it has been a while since we went out to study together already. haha. i remember both of us pon-ing school last time just to hide at mac to study. there was this once whereby all of us(wq, mp, me and a few others)pon-ed school COINCIDENTALLY to study at home but apparently, I ended up at Jurong Point eating crystal jade with my siblings while wq stayed at home and tried cooking chicken rice for the first time. HAHAHA. so much for wanting to study. I have only a few people from my JC life that I will bring them along in my life =)
haha.
went to buy dinner just now and saw a old neighbour. she shifted out a few years ago to lakeside area but she comes home everyday to eat with her mother. haha. I think her son should be quite old by now. When she saw me, her first sentence was: "Hey why are you so thin!"
did i lose weight? haha. I remember fs telling me the exact same thing when he saw me about a month ago! Perhaps I did lose abit of weight coz I realized I skipped meals sometimes. haha. but I don't think I slimmed down, just that I look abit shag with very deep eyebags and have a dead face no matter how much I sleep. nvm. I WANNA GO EAT BUFFET after the exams!!!
was talking about cruise with wq and I wanna go cruise this holiday! hopefully our mini-class outing will be successful. haha! wanna go take a break and to enjoy life! :D shall reward myself after studying so hard for the past 3 months.
Talking about studies. I completed 70% of IT and probably 20% of OB ONLY. haha. No motivation to study OB anymore after getting back all my assignments. worse still, I dread marketing! >.<
I realized that listening to music really calms me down =)I probably wanna say thanks to those who showed all your care and concern! I will jiayou! yes!