Alright. First, let me write about the horrid experience I had yesterday. The flu & cough is making me really sick and I could't take it but to visit the doctor - I hate seeing doctors & taking medicine. Probably because of the fact that I am going to Bintan this June, I don't want to take the risk.
I left office early & went to the clinic near my house with justin but it was closed. We then went to another clinic which opens at 6pm. I went in for barely 5 minutes & came out. Make a guess how much the whole thing cost?
$47!!!!
OMG.
I stood there dumbfounded & got the shock of my life because I couldn't understand why a neighbourhood clinic charges so high & that the doctor doesn't look professional at all. The nurse replied saying: "The consultation fee itself is $20+. you still need to add the medicine."
*faints* I decided to forgo the lozenges & panadol and the nurse charged $37, which is really expensive too. Ok. I swear that I will never go to that clinic again & I won't fall sick again!
yuppp. so that was the really terrifying experience.
***
Let's talk about happy stuff for now =)
had COR pre-camp today! I was telling mp how happy I felt today coz I haven't felt really happy from the bottom of my heart for very long.
Well, I am not trying to say that I had a miserable life - In fact, my life was quite good with all my beloved ones next to me but perhaps the harsh reality of life has drowned all the little acts that will cause immense happiness.
I never used so much sign language before today & I realized how tiring it is to keep signing because your hands must constantly be in motion. hehe. I tried to practice the signs for my mahjong game instructions & I am glad that others can understand what I was trying to say! yay!! happy happy!
I shall continue to learn more signs! ganbatte! thank all who are so patient in teaching me signs! =)