Long day. I realized that I am losing my voice after talking non-stop during tuition!
Been spending the past few days in Jurong, cck, bt panjang area and I haven't had enough fun this holiday. I met up with my 2/4 girls and practically no one else. hahaa... on a side note, I went town w zz today and guess what, we saw MICHELLE CHIA and her legs are super SEXY!! *envy* I think she's one of my fav mediacorp artiste because she's got the brains, the looks and most importantly, inner beauty, unlike most of the other artistes. on my way back, zz was taken aback by sth he saw. A few seconds later, I was screaming in shock! A very long malay lady was sitting down near the bushes begging for money and she wore a white headgear. As the sky was rather dark, it appeared as if a head was floating in mind air with the luminous headgear. OUCH. I wonder how many people can she scare in 1 hours. Maybe we will all appear on Singapore's version of 'Just for laughs'. HAHA.
yupp yupp! looking forward to mother's day coz I LOVE MY MAMA! =D