Wednesday, April 14, 2010

hello!

I didn't realized that I have disappeared for so long. For those friends who still visit this blog, I just wanna say that I am fine. Thank you :)

Indeed, time has passed really fast and somehow I just can't stop myself from moving forward.

I went marina square today after such a long time and as I walked into Jack's place, the whole place was empty apart from a caucasian old couple. As I flipped through the menu, I ordered chicken and seafood baked rice student set. oh my, I haven't had any 'student meal' for really long.



As I sat there alone enjoying my meal, I seemed to be talking to myself throughout. The baked rice was unique, with fresh capsicum neatly diced and mushrooms nicely shreded. Undeniably, I haven't had such peace and tranquility for a period of time. The oldies that the restaurant was playing were so smoothing that I didn't felt like doing anything, apart from immersing in my little world.

Spending so time alone can really be quite fulfilling at times.. And how I wish life can slow down a little for everyone to enjoy their moment of peace.

finally, as they served me the ice cream, I stared at it for super long. I didn't quite like nuts but their ice cream had chocolate chips which made it tasty. Plus, the nuts were easy to chew..




I spent an hour plus, sitting alone in the restaurant stoning but yet I felt so satisfied and happy having that meal. I can't describe that feeling but I would definitely love to go back there one day during the weekday to find peace once again..