Friday, October 08, 2010

wow. I am back here blogging again. Somehow, I needed to pen down some of my thoughts..

Too many things happened and I couldn't really quite remembered what I have done. Ever since I stepped down from COR, my time is freed up but I really don't like the fact that I have nothing to commit to apart from studies. Sometimes I really ask myself, what is the next step I should take. There's always a reason for not wanting to do something and there's always an excuse to say next time. I want to continue using sign language, I really do. What's more, I really enjoy the time spent with my HI friends. Though they can't hear, but some of their lives are so much more fulfilling than us. I can always see the happiness and the smiles on their faces no matter where we are. Even though they may not be earning as much as the rest, they place much more emphasis on human relationships & ties and they are so much more contented with life than us.

ok, back to reality. As much as I hate to say it, but I can't help but to be disgusted with the fact that some people are just so superficial. Mmm.. alright, it's time for me to get down to work again! Graduating in 8 more months and that marks the end of my education, for now.