Wednesday, April 27, 2005

woohoo. napfa's over. how nice can it be. had a totally slack day today. Mmmm. thank ms tan for her mini party. Didn't eat much. I felt weird today. Dont ask me why.

I looked behind the auditorium. and started thinking about the first time i entered ny. It's so vivid. and in a few months time i will be out of that school. shall i call for a celebration or shall i be sad for parting this place?

-no idea-

My mind is very screwed lately. I hafn't started revising for mid year. nothing at all. but i dont feel the urgency. Kinda getting back the heck care attitude about studies like the past. *shrugs* Somehow, i dont understand. Not about why I heck care about studies but more of understanding reverse psychology. Is stress really causing everyone to go bonkers? Its contradicting. hmmm. nvm. its a hard to understand topic. ahh. maybe I still need to see more before making any conclusions. many things happened lately. and I began to realize how hard handling human relationship is. Another hard to explain issue. Someone told me that people have split personalities so as to fit into different occasions. but. WHY. why cant they be their usual self? bleh. Life is complicated. everything changes with time. so hmmm. does it mean there's no eternity for anything? .... changes can really screw things up.

Hmmm.