guess what. I went sentosa again today! hahaha. OKay. wore a t-shirt to prevent myself from being burnt. hereby wishing yuxing happy birthday! played volleyball but I was too lousy! so I decided to cycle.. Mmmm. tong tong, kylie, wei teng, hui tian and me cycled. It was rather funny at some parts especially at the roundabout turn.. its very messy.. but haha its fun! and people were like staring at us for a bunch of girls are cycling in the middle of the road.. >.<
Played a lot. but I still feel weird. Every single day I cant seem to shake that person's image off my head. Or rather, its more than just one person. hmmm. 3 of them? and staying at sentosa made me think of last year.. boo. realised standing at the top of the tower is really cooling.. maybe i will go visit there again..
went town. no idea why I went there too but guessed I got nothing better to do. wanna visit town. and since zz was there the whole day I went to find him.. left after a while.. i hate the weather.
-slacker-