Friday, June 24, 2005

Mmm. okay. Talked to him. Had a small conversation.. As he walked away, I could see his back and I almost felt like crying. Well things have changed. Maybe he didn't mind taking a minor role. We seemed to have him neglected.. When I saw him the other day in the room, I looked at him and could feel the passion inside him. gosh. it's been almost 4 years already. he never blamed me for anything. nothing. even though I AM lousy and stuff, he never failed to reassure me that everything will be fine. just do your best. yea. that's what he always say. maybe I hafnt done enough. enough for me to face him without feeling ashame and guilt within me.

Lousy. Loser.

Thinking about things that's kinda not related to me. Or maybe, got to do with me but doesn't require me to think so much, afterall, its all about enjoying it. enjoying music. i miss so many things. miss em badly..