hey!
happy new year =)
it's the start of a new year. i don't really know what to say. As we grow older, things are not longer that significant to us anymore. New year is not about getting ang bao or eating all that we want. It's about spending quality time with your family and at the same time, giving yourself a break from work. I can remember what I did last year. this year may be a little different coz each and everyone of us has changed. It's hard to understand how some people deal with things around them. and I guess that I couldnt be bothered to care much.
I saw a photo taken a year ago and then I realized how much one can change after leaving secondary school. ha. one of my friend became more mature and i felt that he grew old. I don't really know how to put it across in words but ya. that's the idea. all these happen without anyone realizing it.
had reunion dinner just now and guess what! I measured my weight and found out that I became slimmer. I have seriously got no idea why I became so much thinner and it seems to me that no matter how much I eat, I can't gain back my old weight. Is this a blessing? It's gonna be super scary if my weight keeps decreasing. Judging the amount of stress and work that will be piling up in the upcoming months, I foresee that it will eventually make me even lighter. hahaha..
ok! it's new year. treasure the time spent with your loved ones. enjoy =)