I love my date out with YUMIN!
Ok. So I had a very long day out but it ended well I guess. School was a little irritating and stressful coz there's simply too many things that I need to do. I don't understand how some people can study 24/7. that's something that I probably would not be able to do. o well. study hard! I don't want to lag in my studies anymore. No more distractions please.
yes. I went back to ny and it was rather heart warming. It is somewhere I once belonged to. the feeling is rather weird but hey! I am glad yumin went back with me. heard the band. not exactly that ready yet but I believe that you guys can do it! work on it and jiayou! I played my bass trombone and it was like super heavy. haha. not used to the weight. Mmm.. I miss MR LEE! Hope to see him someday. haha.. I kopped many scores back. Shall go to sch tmr earlier to play these songs. wonderful memories! esp ABBA GOLD, OMENS OF LOVE and magic slide! haha. exciting!
Had dinner out w yumin. there's just so many things that we can talk about. I miss you dear! hope to see you soon! go eat ice cream.. just wanna say that you've been a great girl! all the best yea? *hugs*