Sunday, February 11, 2007

Last night was NIE Symphonic Concert. It was held at the Singapore Conference Hall. It somehow sparked me that I haven't entered that place, haven't entered there since my syf. I couldn't believe myself at all.

This goes to show how long I haven't been to a concert - to a band concert. Sitting down and listening to the band, I found lotsa stuff back in my mind. The one that I remember most is probably SAJC's band concert. It was in 2004 i think. I remember Jacky! and the percussion doing some funny actions. This thought then brought me back to SJIMB. I couldn't remember why I was so crazy over them last time. Every July I will be very busy with buying flowers and getting so excited coz of their concert. that's kind of silly but that's the world that I came from. I want to go back. want to go back to the past.. i miss the time spent with you all.

There's many things that I don't quite understand. and time seems to be flashing pass too quickly. I need to prioritize my stuff..