Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Maybe I am a little too demanding. Maybe I am over sensitive. I am starting to lose interest.. Let's hope that this doesn't happen.

Work has been keeping me very busy recently. After completing the bulk of indexing I am now thrown with more tasks to do. It isn't that bad because time passes really fast when one is busy but sometimes we just need a break. Both mentally and physically.

Saw Mr chan and his wife today at mrt station! haven't seen him since I took my A levels. Quite weird to see him dress down but it was good meeting him! haha. and as usual, he's a workaholic with tons of work to do - reservist, school work and all the tutorials n consultations! I am so glad that I don't have to touch physics for the rest of my life for it was a struggle studying physics! no more of physics phobia anymore..