Monday, June 30, 2008

Hey!

I am officially unemployed. I feel so free now! enjoying my last few weeks of holiday and doing almost anything that I want. Last friday was my last day and I went to work smiling! went to central to buy doughnuts for my colleagues =)

Earlier on I went to ntu with huiying for the medical check-up and we spent quite some time trying to locate the different places. Anyway! I shrank by 0.3cm. Why didn't I grow any taller? during the eye sight test I realized that my eye sight has deteriorated. my right eye isn't as sharp as before and my left eye is actually seeing blur vision! I guess that my 6 month work in office using the computer whole day attributed to this. It's time for me to rest my eyes before it gets any worse!
So, I ended my last day rather peacefully and both jenn n weemay are very happy when they saw the present keith and I bought for them =) In life, there's always the good, and the bad.

to celebrate my last day, my daddy actually bought the famous satays from clementi and fried kway tiao for us. I went home and indulge happily in the food, only to realize at night that I am too heaty and that NOW, I am sick. Down with flu and sore throat. *shrugs* Promised to meet Kek today but I ended up staying at home resting. I am really sorry about this!

On a side note, I went for section outing yesterday at ps. It was super hard to organize one but I am glad bix managed to get all of us out. Thank you bi xiu! Karwai treated us Ajisen and then we realized that they have always been treating us. haha!!! so next time it will be our turn to treat them. Finding an activity to do for 6 people is not easy and somehow we made our way to arcade and to our surprize, the arcade was pretty fun! They have this new machine where there is a touch screen and all you have to do is to take plastic balls and shoot! for every play there is 3 different rounds and so the 6 of us passed every round with flying colours coz there's so many of us playing! haha~ another game that we played is a music game. basically there's 9 buttons for you to press and it's pretty fun! there's this STUPID song about a muscle man and it goes like M-U-S-C-L-E Muscle! x2. hahahha!!!! we were laughing our hearts out for it is really dumb and hilarious.

There's still quite a few people that I have yet to meet before I start my school. James, Kenneth, Alice, ym, 204 peeps and s10 peeps. Hope I can reccover fast enough to go out everyday! whee~