went for etude today and thought about the world that I once came from. As they played the pieces, I had the sudden urge and temptation to play music as well. my heart beats with the music and undeniably, I miss band.
I miss the music that we all once played. I miss my instrument & my section. I miss benjamin, jh, nic & joe. I miss the stage and the applause from the audience. I miss the fun that njcsb has given me despite the horrible school days back then.
Perhaps I should just be glad that I once been through it.
Okay. Met many today but apparently I only spoke to a few. As we move on in life, we meet new people and expand our social network but at every stage, we often filter out our friends, leaving behind a precious few that we would want to keep and bring along to our next stage in life. I wonder if anyone took note of what I said before.
I am gonna stop working in 3 week's time! can't wait for that to happen for I probably just want a break and give myself excuses to sleep and play as much as I want. haha. sounds good right? I want to buy a new phone so if there's any good model to recommend, feel free to drop me a message =) I am looking at sony ericsson's camera phones only.
It's almost 2 am now. good night to all!