Alright! first of all, many have welcomed to the twenties club. haha. =) Despite so, I still insist that I am forever 19. heh. OKAY! I just came back from bugis and I would like to thank my KOR for birthday treat. Surprisingly, he nv fails to give me something for my birthday for the past few years. I have known him for 7 years already! gosh. I am glad to be his mei =) hehe. and of coz I love my dear shuyu da jie too! Thank you for being so wonderful and always taking good care of me everywhere I go. Thank you for ur necklace!
yupp! so we spent the whole dinner talking to each other - or rather, I was listening and laughing most of the time. haha. Hopefully, this friendship or 'kinship' will last. hehe.
had a super long day yesterday too. I don't really like school and after school I went to give tuition! =) I really enjoy teaching people.. and I definitely hope that the student can improve! haha. after tuition I went to chinatown to meet aunt alice. Felt really bad that I was really late for the meeting coz somehow the bus journey took quite some time and I had to make her wait for me. sorry! we went to eat mian xian and chatted non-stop. It was only then did I realized that her daughter is having O level this year and I was like OMG!!! her daughter was only sec 1 when I met alice. haha. It drawn upon me that we've kept in contact for 3 years already! =)o ya, talking about being late, I was late today also! coz of the stupid traffic jam. The bus was stuck for 20 mins at Bt timah and the jam was BAD =( zz, sy n their friend waited for me for like 45mins =X oh no! i will try to plan my time better next time. haha.
Met up with s10 last sunday and MET PECK YAN for the first time ever since A level ended. haha. we always say that we want to meet but we always couldn't find the time to meet up. Thank you for making the effort to join us =) hehe. hope you're doing fine!
group photo! cheng luan, wenqi, meiping, justin and me!
peck yan and me!
justin, cheng luan and meiping =)
Mmm..thank you all who remembered my birthday and tried to celebrate for me. Thank all for all yr birthday wishes as well! =) Just want you guys to know that you are all deeply appreciate!
yawns. good night all! tmr will be a better day I hope! =)