Saturday, January 03, 2009

=)

had the first meal of the year at break through cafe at chinawtown. This cafe was opened by Christians and all its employees are all ex-offenders. Sometimes I am glad that God gave these people a second chance to live their life again. I am sure that each of them has a unspoken chapter of their life where they've learnt the harsh reality of life..

Yupp! the dim sum there is really good and it's very affordable with no GST n Service charge. haha. It reminded me of my working days where he came all the way down to accompany me for lunch. Thank you for taking time out to accompany me for that pathetic 1 hr lunch break =)

haha.. as we walked around people's park, I was trying to look for a new shirt for my dad. He hasn't bought a new shirt for years and I felt guilty for buying new clothes so often. towards the end of the day, I finally found one shirt that he likes. yay! =) wear that for cny k!

chinatown is hot and crowded and the roads were blocked off today because they're having a rehearsal for the actual performance! it's pretty interesting to see little girls dressed up for the occasion and bouncing around the stage. hah.

and for goodness sake.. please don't tramautize me anymore. I am really scared of them. I don't understand why people eat them but I am really afraid of them! don't mention their name anymore! I. am. scared. =(

alright. walked to central and I felt really sad. so many tenants left the place, making the whole place look very deserted. I wonder how the other shops are going to survive! GOSH.

sigh. I don't want school to start..

...