Friday, March 20, 2009

I tried staying at home to study today but I failed. I fell asleep while doing my work and I really can't deny the fact that my bed is SUPER DUPER sleep inducing. I fall asleep within 5mins 100% without fail everytime. haha.

alright. so I woke up feeling very dazed and I dragged my dad to play badminton with me. YAY! it was really fun coz I haven't exercise for really long and I made my dad exercise with me too! WHEEEE~ After playing badminton we actually went to Bt Batok Nature Park to jog. haha. couldn't quite remember the last time I went there.

It was really fulfilling to spend quality time with my dad (: felt really happy.

watched the last episode of yi qie wan mei. I don't really fancy local drama but I pretty much enjoy watching this show, maybe because michelle is the lead actress! Wang Tian Cai mentioned this sentence: "Although I am physically very tired, but my heart is not tired."

Meaningful, isn't it?

How often do we do things because of love? Love is such an amazing power that no one can withhold.

OKAY. I am so happy that weekend is here once more. STUDY STUDY STUDY =)

...I miss panda.