Friday, April 24, 2009

Just came back from town =)

really enjoying my life now! haha. went to mushroom pot with mery,jw,xy,jm and did something really very diu lian! after eating, we were cam-whoring and stood in front of the mirror to take lots and lots of photos. shall upload them someday!! =)

after that we went to walk around town and to my astonishment, TOWN CHANGED ALOT. Orchard Centre and Ion Orchard buildings were far from complete the last time but as of today, the whole structure can be seen from far. haha ok. this really shows how LONG I haven't been walking around in town. haha. o wells.

Had a great time shopping with the girls!

Mmm. Busy busy busy. On my way home, I saw lynna at the bus stop. going back nj tomorrow again! I am sure njcsb will do well again! It's probably gonna be Mr Ho's last few syf..

and btw! 2 years ago I was on the bus and I saw the national day video and fell in love with the song but I couldn't find the title. Surprisingly, after 2 years, as I listened to band music from the 2GB of band songs jh gave me, I FOUND THE SONG =) It's called Jupiter. Been listening it repeatedly for many many times. I love the song.

happy happy!

went Bugis with justin yesterday to bai bai. Bought a MOUSE from Sim Lim Square! Finally! mmm.. I hope that you're feeling well coz I am really worried about you.